Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My Review of R&B

Originally submitted at LUSH USA

While we love listening to rhythm and blues, R&B actually refers to 'revive and balance'. A supreme hair softener perfect for dry, brittle or split ends, R&B was created to keep coarse hair in check with deeply moisturizing olive, avocado and coconut oils. Smooth some through dry ha...


deliciousness for your hair

By Rachel from Maryland on 8/28/2012

 

5out of 5

When you survey your stash, you label this product: Must-Have

Pros: Smell, Frizz control, Moisturizing

I bought this because I wanted a leave-in conditioner. I didn't care much for the scent when I first came in but bought it because when the girl put it in my hair it looked AMAZING. Ever since then. I'm completely addicted to it! I've been told my hair smells like heaven and the scent lingers for much longer than just my regular shampoo and conditioner! Also, for those days when it's really humid and your hairs gone wild, it's perfect to run through your tresses with your fingertips and smooth all the frizz! Pretty much my favorite product ever!

love this stuff!

thumbnail

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hello! My name is Rachel, I just recently moved into a new home with my boyfriend of 7 years. This blog is all about the things I love, sunny days, crafty things, delicious recipes and home decor! I also share with you pretty things that I love, a little bit of fashion and a whole lot of pictures of my fur baby, Bear. I'm so glad you're here!